Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome To Seasons Soapworks

Welcome to Seasons Soapworks!

What started as a whim has turned into a business at my beloved husband's urging. After just my first successful batch of goat's milk soap, he suggested I start selling my product. I wanted to make sure my soap making wasn't just a fluke, so I made another batch before deciding that I could indeed do this!

My recipes are my own. They are simple and involve no crazy chemicals or questionable oils. I make this soap for my family, so you can be sure I'm not going to lather them up in something dangerous.

I use quality ingredients, including organic coconut, sweet almond, and olive oils. My milks, whether goat's or cow's are from local farms, no hormones used. The lye (I'll do a post later on why you don't have to fear the lye....lye is needed to make soap. No lye, no soap...lye-less soap isn't soap, it's detergent) is food-grade. The herbs are mostly from my own pesticide/chemical-free garden or otherwise obtained from natural or organic/reputable sources.

So, as soon as I can get my etsy shop up and running, please head on over there and browse through.

Here is a sneek-peek at my soaps so far:

Goat's milk oatmeal (lightly baby powder scented)
Buttermilk oatmeal (lightly baby powder scented)
Buttermilk Heavy on the Oatmeal (lightly baby powder scented)
Plantain Infusion
Rose Water
Peppermint Infusion
Lemon Verbena Infusion

No comments:

Post a Comment