Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Disclaimers

1. Though I may claim that some of my soaps my improve and/or help skin conditions, I am in no way a doctor or medical professional. They are simply claims based on customer feedback, personal experience, or researched benefits of certain herbs and/or ingredients.

2. I will not be help liable for any reaction a customer may have to the soaps. I divulge all my ingredients. Nothing's secret. If, by any chance, you do have a reaction, please discontinue use of the soap.

3. Soap sales are final, though you may return unused, unopened soap.

4. Soaps are not edible. Call poison control if soap is eaten.

5. Rinse eyes with cold water according to poison control's directions should soap get into the eyes.

6. Unless otherwise noted, I use sodium hydroxide (lye) to create the soaps. I buy food grade lye to ensure it is high quality and as safe as possible.

7. Checks that bounce are subject to a $30.00 fee.

8. I cannot claim my soaps to be 100% organic, but they are as natural and pesticide/chemical free as I can possibly get without making the organic claim.

9. My non-milk soaps are vegetarian. I do not use animal fats in my soaps. However, my non-milk soaps do share moulds and utensils with my milk soaps. They are washed between every batch, but I know that may be a sticking point for some stricter vegetarians or vegans.

10. I am a busy, homeschooling mom of 3. While I'll make every effort to get your order to you as quickly as possible, there are sometimes days I may not make it to the post office. Children get sick and wintertime can bog us down with feet of snow at a time. I also live in a rural area far from the post office. I appreciate your patience.

Edited to add:
11. All weights are approximate since I am currently using a non-digital scale.

12. My soap is measured by weight, not volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment